- The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
- The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
- The first coast-to-coast telephone line was established in 1914.
- On Sesame Street, Bert's goldfish were named Lyle and Talbot, presumably after the actor Lyle Talbot.
- Louis IV of France had a stomach the size of two regular stomachs.
- Pepsi originally contained pepsin, thus the name.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
- Ethernet is a registered trademark of Xerox, Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T.
- The newest dog breed is the Bull Boxer, first bred in the United states in 1990-91.
- The first hard drive available for the Apple ][ had a capacity of 5 megabytes.
This is a cool collection of somewhat random and interesting facts you may enjoy.
Labels: Cool Facts