- The real name of Astro (the dog from The Jetsons) is "Tralfaz" -- his real owner appeared one day to claim him but wound up giving him back to the Jetsons.
- A new baby usually deprives it's parents of 400-750 hours of sleep in the first year.
- If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
- Other than fruit, honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life.
- Only two states' names begin with double consonants: Florida and Rhode Island.
- The largest city in the United States with a one syllable name is Flint, Michigan.
- Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- In Mel Brooks' 'Silent Movie,' mime Marcel Marceau is the only person who has a speaking role.
- The word "set" has more definitions than any other word in the English language.
- The first toilet ever seen on television was on "Leave It To Beaver".
Checkout this crazy collection of some random and interesting facts.
Labels: Crazy Facts